Monday 6 July 2009

Hello, hello

Hello there.


To start this blog -God knows how long will it last-, I gotta say I'm not a very good friend of blogs, mainly because my writing is not that good... And I still have to write a review, so...

I suppose one sees this and instantly guesses it is about Razorlight.

So, I want to start with some kinda news about the band.

Wire to Wire is on number 6# @ Vh1's Countdown, and Ladyhawke's My Delirium @ 7#, nothing to do one with the other, but I love both songs. Also, and as I've posted @ wearerazorlight.com...

'A few minutes ago I've seen for the first time @ the MTVs Germany and Austria (and a few minutes before @ GoTv), the video of Hostage of Love. So, since it is not called any more 'Alternative Version', and it's being played on other channels, I guess the single is out now, and that the official video is gonna be the one of the monk, and the metro station and bla bla bla. Also, since it's been played at 4 something, I assume, that being a new video, it has been also before, at 1 or 2 at night.

I'm a bit disappointed about this: firstly, cos it all means that Wire to Wire is gonna fall in oblivion, and secondly, because I prefer the other video!!

Wondering if MTV will make another 'All Eyes on' about Razorlight, and how the new Hosted by @ GoTv will look like.


Anyway.



2 comments:

  1. ...am not allowed to miss that Hosted By! gotta remind me!! ;)
    xo Anny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I will be posting a reminder everyday on here, hehe.

    ReplyDelete