Wednesday 8 July 2009

Universal Music

In May I wrote to Universal Music Germany to ask if I could use the new press photos of Razorlight to post them on my site, and today (yesterday) I got the reply, finally! They've also given me the name of the photographer, and I've written to him and maybe he send me more photos, and of better quaility!

Will the other mail about the interview ever get replied to and with good news?

Been working on the site like crazy today, fixing photos names, and such, but I still have to add a lot more, and fix the tour dates section, and the singles thingy, and so on and so forth. Well, to be honest with mysself, I cannot but being very proud of my job, been working on my Razorlight site since the 19th of April, without rest, spending 30 hours per day searching, looking for info, asking permissions to photographers and editors, posting on the message board, and all because I love the band.



Photo by Andrew Whitton for Universal Music.

I wonder if it will be the same as with The Cure.

Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment